Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Moving on

It is  very important to move on in life towards the end of a course in college or some other institution, especially if ou have had close friends. I thought I had moved on until I spent some time with a friend of mine whom I am not sure I will meet again. Many reasons: Distance. Priorities. Financial situations. An Archies card might say "You will be in my heart forever".
 
A big lie in exchange of some money.
 
People will never be as close as they were when they part ways. They are going to find nw and perhaps, better friends and so are you. the imortant thing is to let go of memories. Let them stay as memories and have its own place and context and may it prompt you to keep in touch. Once you let go, you can move on towards a new hold-no-bars friendship, the length of which depends on situations. Sounds pessimistic ,i know, but then, what if that is the truth.
 
Of course, I have disclaimers, with a couple of exceptions who remain just the same when you meet them after many years. If that is so, good for you!
 
Life, I feel, calls us to move on though that is not the thing which we are ready to hear or like hearing. 
 
But then, truth hurts. 


Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are right.. I'm going to learn to do that.. it is hard but then thats the truth
- lil sis