Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lots of ideas

Got a huge wave of ideas on things which I'd like to do once the exams are over.
 
Go for violin classes
Write for that magazine I've signed up for
Read those dusty books piled up in my roon (all which I'd bought)
Mail all those friends whom I'd sworn to but haven't mailed in ages and regularly keep in touch
Bible studies and note taking - learning that Holy book a bit more
Researching on  statistics - one thing  really need in my career and don't know for nuts.
Stay some time with my parents.
Meet grand pa and find out how seems to be rocking in that small place of his at this age.
Revamp the blog
 
Usually, I love to make such lists long and they end up remaining as a mere list. This time, I will be working on it. Sure. No, no swearing.


8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if not anythin - be in contact - that shud be mandatory on your list
- lil sis

Y knot said...

Li'l sis is priority in contacts!