Thursday, December 29, 2005

mobile: y/n?













A free phone.
(Thanks to Cherry's faithful ol' 3310)
A free sim card.
(Thanks to Sanjay switching over to Hutch)
Turning into the zillionth mobile phone user in India: y/n?
Do I need one? Friends say yes. Parents say think. I say no.
It's useful when you're in-charge of something, or organising something.

Do I need one at the moment?
No, the phone in the PG's enough. I love it when they call out "____, phone for you". When you have a mobile, you know the call is always for you; there's no suspense.

Am I anti-mobile?
How can I be! Even I'm dependent on it. Don't know where the Acappella team would have landed withouth Phani's 9886621480; the journalism Dept. fest organised by our class - In Print
- without Sawadees take- the-phone-for-the-day- and -you-better-pay-me-later offer, and various such instances.

So am I going mobile in Jan?
(Think, man, think...Use the yorr caamon senses)

2 comments:

beyond the sky said...

well you've got the mobile..and me the previledge to annoy you..mat wher ya? come to kiosk!
mat..you comin to col..?
Ha ha...

chaipatti said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, for a reason i couldn't put my finger on.
:)