Thursday, January 12, 2006

The 3310 (end of story)

Took it because , there were the needs. It's fine so far. I miss telling people "No, I don't have a mobile". Surprisingly, there have been a lot of plus points! Friends whom I thought that I wouldn't keep in touch often because i had a to keep calling them, are now just a few buttons away. Literally on my finger tip. Cool. In the beginning, you expect a call every minute, just because the phone is yours. Slowly, you begin to realise that call's are almost just as much as it would be on the landline, only that you know its for you. Honestly, I feel uncomfortable telling people "I have a phone" or even being caught talking on the phone somewhere. Don't know. May be because I'm not used to it. Personally, it feels very childish to talk about all this. Sometimes I re-read the previous entry and realise, perhaps I aren't all that mature as I thought to be. But change comes with life, doesn't it? Something that Mr. Pinto said in the English Literature class today struck me : "It's beaurocrats who desist change". Questions regarding whether I should care two hoods about his opinion is another totally different discussion. Let's see. I'm experimenting with life. It'll go on till the validity of this recharge gets over.

5 comments:

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blue said...

yeah finally...it took me abt a day to realize u actually got one...but hey...u still are cool!!!
n'joy maadi(in limits)
and avoid using phone in class unless necessary.
Dont be too conscious abt it...it aint a big deal

beyond the sky said...

hey ! don try to be so modest..you saint with horns!!!!!!!!!

beyond the sky said...

hey! do not be so modest!!! we know you are a devil in disguise..ha ha!

Y knot said...

Thanks devil in disguise..hmmm....people make me , people break me. I wonder what people actually perceive what's in the skin. It'd be great to know.