Friday, March 28, 2008

Sneaking in the library

Our library in the institution has setup (Since Jan) two computers for what they call "Quick reference". As all things that come free with this institution, there's this characteristic, traditional and inherently negative warning stuck next to the monitor, which I am not going to bother to write down here. Anyway, I think one's not supposed to browse, check email or chat (which is disabled like all other Java apps). What else do you do on the net? Yes, research. And Blog. Both haven't been mentioned here so it's cool. Planning to do this till the Librarian bothers to get and come to me and shout, usually without a clearcut reason posed in an indirect manner which English speakers call Sarcasm.I must vouch for one thing. The keys on the keyboard are so smooth that I feel like I am not making any typos.

No comments: