Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Time to change?


Some people evolve their own style of writing over time. Their writing become so characteristic to the way they are. Over time, my writing has evolved, I believe, and many people, surprisingly, have given good feed back. There are times when I rite stuff which is not the usual stuff, which in itself, I believe is not that boring.
The thought that's in my mind is should I stick to write the same way, which is spontaneous, or also include the stuff out side the periphery of my usual writing.

I guess, on blogs, you can write what you want, the way you want. Once you have a regular set of readers, then perhaps, they will start expecting the same kind of stuff. In my case, that category consists of a few but faithful number of people. For now, then, i shall write whatever I want. Guess, I'll do the same, later too.

Deb, your comment made me think. Thanks.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

People may expect certain things from our blogs, but it does get tiring sometimes following the same old routine.

Ah well...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a load of tags!

I'm glad my blog could have helped someone think of God a bit more. take care!