Thursday, August 24, 2006

Steppin into a puddle of Indian music competitions.

Indian music. Something which i thought I knew nothing of. Finally I got to it and realised. It's music. The passion I shared. To add on, the instumentation of todays music(popular music, shared a lot to what I generally play. Gave it a shot.

First out of compulsion in first year.
Second year, out of competition spirit.
Everytime the bunny came and told me about the new team we could form, I was unsure. Was still thinking... BHL added to the confusion by logically telling about the chances we had and the fun we'd have in playing as a team.
Rob just ordered - You're coming.
"But I'm in the C for SA, Acoutics, Electric...don't think I'll be able to manage time..."
No, it's alright,shut up ande just come. See you in the evening (for practice)

That's when I decided. Guess Bunny wasn't happy with me just giving up doubts on Robs compulsion. He had tried a lot before that.

We fought took it like a battle. We loved ' the winner and his teams music. But we believed we were as good. We fought I loved the preparation. the strategies. Everyone knew in a music competition,it wasn't just the music: Strategies, comparisons, research, surveys, planning, assessment. Like a corporate Company. Like a business. It was fun. It was like playing a game. A simulation of our future lives. Excitement. Hard work. The balancing act, with Studies and the CS of A, church, mp, friends...Man! I look up to the mountains, where will my help come from, My help comes from the Lord who created heaven and earth!

And that's exactly where it came from.

No comments: